Student Programmer Overview
Student programmers learn our business operations by taking on challenging projects supporting the Commercial Sales Organization at Anheuser-Busch. We recruit forward-thinking, results-driven students to find innovative ways to help take our business to the next level.
Develop report prototypes and permanent data insight processes, and suggest alternative approaches for data extraction, front-end report models, and sales analyses.
Support the Commercial Sales and Marketing departments for Anheuser-Busch InBev North America with market insights, trend analyses, forecasting, and ad hoc reports to meet customer requests.
- Bachelor’s degree IN PROGRESS in MIS, Information Technology Management, Computer Science, or related field.
Computer proficiency essential:
- Experience with MS Office Suite applications and strong Excel skills (complex formulas and macros).
- Experience working with databases, including working knowledge of SQL syntax. Experience in SAS development a plus.
- Proficiency with an object-oriented programming language, such as Visual Basic, Java, etc.
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications and tools, quickly grasp complex business processes, and recommend and implement process improvements, particularly automation efforts.
- General knowledge of profit and loss statements, revenue generation and margin calculations. Strong math skill-set.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a pressured work environment. Flexible work habits and ability to adapt to changing situations and work demands. Team player with strong organizational and planning skills required and willingness to learn multiple business functions.