Our purpose at MillerCoors, a Molson Coors Company, is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Manager, B2B Ecommerce you will be will be accountable for developing strategic relationships, leading content creation, and managing results for assigned B2B relationships with vendors such as VIP, Encompass, eoStar, Provi and 750.
- Defining B2B strategies and partnership approaches for each of the potential partners
- Build a collaborative annual plan and roadmap with each partner
- Collaborate with distributors on that plan and appropriate integrations / partnerships
- Lead eCommerce content creation for B2B partners in support of the MillerCoors Portfolio
- Create engaging and relevant content for our B2B partners and customers
- Drive execution of that roadmap and provide visibility / partnership to distributors and sales team members
- Share B2B Best Practices across organization
- Measure and Optimize content on B2B sites to improve visibility, engagement and conversion of our portfolio vs. competition
- Work closely with B2C Content Lead to share best practices and establish synergies in eCommerce Content Management
- Build annual content calendar and digital programming to maximize orders during key drive periods
- You have at least 5 years' progressive experience in sales and key accounts management in the consumer or direct store delivery industries;
- You have experience in eCommerce, B2B or related field
- Content Measurement Software Power User (i.e. Clavis, Profitero, Content Analytics, etc)
- Proficient in Content Syndication Platforms (i.e. Salsify, Kwikee, Item Master, etc)
- DAM/PIM Product Contributor and Power User
- You are a skilled negotiator focused on the client; your constant curiosity fosters your innovative style and you can equally execute ideas given to you
Work Perks You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance all year
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings ?
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and vision benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
Job Posting Grade: 12
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Chicago