THIS IS NOT JUST AN ORDINARY WORKPLACE, BUT A FUNPLACE TO WORK. THIS IS BORSODI.
Our purpose is to delight the word’s beer drinkers.
We are Talentbrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, who can make a real difference as part of a winning team in the position of:
Management System Leader
What you’ll do?
• Lead our global lean management system (WCSC) to build an agile workplace with self-sufficient teams and pillars;
• building capability, performance, overall engagement and sustainment of WCSC to achieve business goals;
• leading and accelerating the culture and strategies for new ways of working across the Supply Chain network.
• drive the change agenda thru influencing and coaching pillar owners to execute the master plan;
• identify errors in production processes by using problem-solving tools (DMAIC, End State and Loss Analysis, Six Sigma, etc.);
• ensure the right rewards and recognition tools are used to reinforce good results.
You need in our team, if you…
• have university degree in food science/mechanical engineer/supply chain area;
• gained 6-10 years experience in the field of manufacturing, supply chain;
• can easily influence others to improve culture & mindset;
• are a systematic thinker, who can manage complex projects,
• able to lead changes and make a real difference;
• have excellent command in Hungarian and English,
• are advanced user of Excel and Power Point.
• FMCG background.
Why is Borsodi the frothy side of life?
• We offer you flexible benefits and bonus scheme on top of your base salary.
• As a multinational company there is a wide range of development and career opportunity.
• We provide you cheerful community events, CSR programs to beer you up!
• You can work on such great products, which could not miss from any of the best parties!
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.