- Operate in a fast-paced brewpub and coffee shop bar serving beer and coffee beverages
- Efficiently and consistently divide excellent service among a rapid and steady stream of customers.
- Explain beer on tap and their unique process/ properties to customers.
- Fill table orders while maintaining bar.
- Monitor customer behavior and ensure they are not being overserved.
- Handle problem situations strategically in order maintain positive customer experience.
Rate: $7 / hr before tips -- $15/hr minimum standard tip credit for position
- Significant experience bartending OR barista experience, preferably within brewpub or coffee shop environment.
- Solid understanding of brewing methods, beer compositions, and subtleties that distinguish each unique beer, or understanding of coffee based beverages
- Able to commit to memory and execute a specific drink menu
- Able to manage a constant flow of orders at a rapid pace without sacrificing service or product quality as well as safety.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.