Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
SALARY: $130,400 - $146,700
Michelob ULTRA. Cutwater Spirits. Budweiser. Kona Brewing Co. Stella Artois. Bud Light. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We are powered by a 19,000-strong team that shares our passion to create a future with more cheers. We look for people with talent, curiosity, and commitment and provide the teammates, resources and opportunities to unleash their full potential. The power we create together – when we combine your strengths with ours – is unstoppable. Are you ready to join a team that dreams as big as you do?
The Principal Data Analyst for Supply Chain partners with multiple teams to deliver data, drive automated reporting, and accelerate insights capabilities. In this role, you will analyze data sources, specifically related to complex supply chain data, and use these to uncover insights to share with stakeholders.
- Lead and define ways of working with multiple teams and partners to deliver data, drive automated reporting, and accelerate insights capabilities.
- Lead analytics agency teams to deliver insights and reporting to our internal teams.
- Takes complex marketing data sources, analyses and manipulates them to uncover insights to share with stakeholders
- Analysis of complex Supply Chain data (such as Packaging, Utilities, Brewing, Quality and others at site or Zone level, ) and using visualisation platforms such as Azure Analytics, PowerBI, Tableau, etc.
- Uses multiple complex data sources and pulls them together using SQL to deliver reliable analysis that is enriched with context to give robust direction.
- Distils these analytics derived insights into easy to digest presentations and recommendations that compel stakeholders to act.
- Builds day to day partnerships with business unit stakeholders (e.g. Logistic, Supply Chain or Commercial), understanding their daily challenges and uncovers the ‘questions’ that if answered would step change their functional performance.
- Excellent communication skills and creating and presenting data stories to help teams with decision making.
- Contribute to the design of visualization to deliver insights and reporting.
- Professional degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years in professional role with high level of analytics as a core component of this role where they have analyzed Supply Chain data to uncover actionable insights to understand and shape manufacturing productivity, lifetime value, segmentation or other business outcomes.
- Experience managing multiple projects and stakeholders in a fast moving, results-driven business environment
- CPG experience is an asset.
- Strong understanding of Data Privacy regulations.
- Exposure to audience segmentation, data mining and analysis
- Strong levels of numeracy - able to interpret and manipulate numbers to get answers.
- Understanding of data sources research methods and applied statistics, including sampling approaches, causal modelling, time series analysis, and datamining techniques
- Skilled in story telling- they can land insights in an engaging and impactful way which compels stakeholders to act.
- Holds themselves and others to account for high value delivery.
Anheuser-Busch has always dreamed big. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. And more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. To reimagine what a beer company can be. And what, together with our people and our partners, Anheuser-Busch can do. Our collective impact is significant. Over the last decade alone, we have contributed more than $400 million to charitable organizations that support our communities, provided over 90 million cans of emergency drinking water, and, together with our wholesaler partners, invested more than $1 billion into responsible drinking initiatives. At the heart of these investments is our shared commitment to community – providing opportunity for our people, lifting our neighbors, and making a meaningful difference in the world. This future is our purpose. A future that everyone can celebrate, and everyone can share in. A future with more cheers.
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch?InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
REQUIRE ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE?
Anheuser-Busch is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Anheuser-Busch Careers website as a result of your disability. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
If you need an accommodation or assistance in using the Anheuser-Busch Careers website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT