In the role of Human Resources Business Partner, you will be part of the Canadian Human Resources Team. You will be working in our St-John's Newfoundland Brewery. In this role, you will support the Moncton remotely and St-John's Brewery and other Supply Chain groups, providing the team with the structure and process to meet their HR needs and leading the people agenda to support managers to build capability to all our employees. The position also ensures consistency with organization’s corporate HR philosophies, policies, and short- and long-term strategies.
This position reports into the Human Resources Director and works with various functions across our business, including but not limited to Supply Chain, Logistic, Quality, H&S.
- Responsible for the “World Class Supply Chain Organisational Pillar” activities and will drive people strategies for the Brewery to support the maturity progression of WCSC.
- Leads the People Plan strategy to support the business needs.
- Develop a Business/working relationship with the Brewery Unions, ensuring open communication and the development of a common agenda for change. Manage the Labor relations strategy for the Vancouver brewery and participate to the Collective Bargaining
- Provides coaching and support to managers to ensure that all people process and issues are handled in a fair and consistent manner (recruitment, compensation, insensitive programs as well as performance management).
- Deliver HR processes (MC survey, Talent Planning, workforce planning, performance management, etc.) and ensure compliance with appropriate legislation as well as Corporate HR policies and procedures.
- Develop a Business/working relationship with business clients, ensuring open communications
- Works closely with the Human Resources team to ensure consistency across the business.
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a university degree in Business, HR or a related area is required.
- You have a minimum of 7 years’ related work experience as an HR generalist and few years in Labor Relation, ideally from a tier one organization within consumer-packaged goods or manufacturing.
- Your knowledge of employment standards legislation and progressive HR policies and practices is unsurpassed.
- You have practical experience in a Unionized environment including Collective Bargaining.
- You have exceptional project management skills, with a keen business sense and a focus on “adding value’ to the organization.
- You can work within a matrix organization. (Leading cross-functional teams to a common goal without direct reporting authority)
- You have business acumen with the ability to assess situations not only from an HR perspective but also from a business perspective.
- You are an individual who is highly proactive and has demonstrated an ability to make things happen.
- You have an analytical with strong problem-solving skills and a practical approach.
- You are a self-motivated individual who can operate autonomously but also as part of a team.
- Your effective communication, presentation and written skills are at the top of your class.
- You can build trust and work effectively with employees at all levels in the organization.
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.