We are Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Customer Service Analyst working in Milwaukee, WI you will be part of the Customer Supply Chain Organization. You will manage forecasts, inventory, orders, shipment information, and demand analysis services for a defined set of breweries, distributors, distribution centers, import partners, contract partners, field sales and marketing personnel. In this role, it’s critical to drive value creation for stakeholder groups on initiatives/issues touching the distributor where feedback and the distributors’ point of view needs representation. Drive to continuously meet or exceed service, financial and product supply goals by partnering with the distribution center inventory team and internal stakeholder groups.
This position reports to Customer Service Manager and works closely with Sales Operation Managers, Distributors, and Logistics Team.
- The Responsibilities:
- Manage distributor relationships to ensure that their product needs are satisfied
- Capitalize on all wholesale/retail sales opportunities, through proactive inventory management and analysis, while balancing distributors’ and MillerCoors goals/costs
- Make timely decisions to resolve distributor, field sales, and brewery requests/problems with a sense of urgency, leveraging superior customer working relationships with all internal and external contacts
- Maintain the integrity of forecasting, ordering and reporting systems that are used by MillerCoors, import and contract distributors, providing users training and guidance as needed
- The Other Qualifications:
- Bilingual – English / Spanish
- Demonstrable evidence of driving World Class Supply Initiatives to deliver on challenging objectives
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities.
- You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You are serious about delivering results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
- You exhibit our core values and demonstrate our Molson Coors Success Factors
- Excellent PC (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, MS-Outlook) and analytical skills, experience in Business Objects and SAP are highly desirable
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration or another relevant field
- Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Flexible work programs to ensure a work life balance is maintained
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental, vision and other benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee