Why You Should Join Us
For over two centuries Molson Coors has been brewing beverages that unite people for all of life’s moments. We produce some of the most beloved and iconic beer brands ever made. While the company’s history is rooted in beer, we offer a modern portfolio that expands beyond the beer aisle.
Our growing beverage portfolio in the UK & Ireland includes Pravha, Staropramen, Blue Moon, Rekorderlig, Aspall Cyder alongside popular favourites Coors Light, Carling - the UK’s number one selling lager, and the UK’s number one selling cask ale - Doom Bar.
We’re looking to recruit a New business Manager To identify, scope and win new brand distribution within a specific geographical area. To deliver incremental profit irrelevant of route to market and ensuring optimal route to market for Molson Coors Brewing Company (MCBC). To increase the visibility and profitability of MCBC brands within the chosen territories.
- To be responsible for identifying key new business opportunities across the Regional On Trade Director's team irrelevant of route to market, but with a clear orientation to large and extra large accounts (as classified by CGA beer volume size). To be responsible for the teams’ prospecting and opportunity data management, within BeerMate, including driving best practice throughout the wider team.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the operating region, identify new business opportunities and build long term, profitable relationships.
- Raise the profile of Molson Coors within the territory, by networking with key opinion formers in the industry, and securing visibility at opinion forming venues.
- Planning and implementing sales priorities set out by the Regional On Trade Director to deliver brand distribution targets, volume targets and account contribution targets.
- Once new business opportunities have been identified, create new profit streams through effective negotiation of long-term deals.
- 2+ years sales, marketing or commercial experience.
- Proven negotiation skills
- Excellent commercial awareness, including customer financials (P&L & B/S)
- Knowledge of consumer and market insight
- Ability to influence key opinion formers and build effective working relationships
- Listening skills, Presenting skills, Questioning skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills
- We’re one of the UK’s Most Attractive Employers winning the Top Employer award for the last 7 years.
- Flexible work programmes to ensure a work life balance is maintained such as our market leading Moments That Matter for significant moments in your life.
- Commitment to the physical and mental wellbeing of all our people. We are proud to have been awarded Gold in Mind’s Workplace Wellbeing Awards.
- We’re committed to raising industry standards and leaving a positive imprint on our employees, consumers, communities and the environment which is reflected in Our Beer Print and our 2025 sustainability targets.
Molson Coors: Building Careers
Molson Coors Beverage Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we seek diversity. We want to continue to create an environment where our people are truly able to be themselves at work, regardless of their gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or religion. We want people to be able to bring their own creativity and style to work, so that we get diversity in our thinking across our organisation, as we believe that we are a better business for it.
This makes our talent strategy simple – we want the best talent in all our roles, regardless of their background. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew and our people are our greatest asset.
Job Posting Grade: 11