Do you have an eye for detail? How about a desire to work using your hands and see a finished product go out the door? If this sounds like you, then a career with Anheuser-Busch could be a great option for your next career step.
Warehouse Personnel employees are a critical part of the Anheuser-Busch supply chain. Candidates are given the ability to build account orders to meet the demands of some of our top retail accounts. At Anheuser-Busch, we believe in the value of employees owning their work. As a warehouse personnel employee, you are responsible for ensuring the correct product is loaded on to the truck. You are the one who validates the load is built correctly, to protect the product and ensure employee safety. You have all the resources needed to fulfill the aspects of your job, including detailed pick lists and vocalect picking system.
- Load and unload delivery and over-the-road trucks
- Build palletized loads from computer-generated load sheets
- Utilize lean six-sigma tools to increase efficiencies and manage key performance indicators
- Ensure load product meets Anheuser-Busch standards. Quality is everything to us
- Maintain sanitation and cleanliness of facilities
- It's a day shift position.
- It's a seasonal job and will end at the end of Summer End.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to stack, move, and sort products weighing up to 165 lbs. for delivery loads
- Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions and wide temperature variation
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Be able to lift, load, unload and move products weighing up to 165 lbs and fulfill all physical requirements of the job
- Be able and willing to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and/or holidays
- Warehouse and/or distribution experience
- Forklift certification