- Drive automobiles or vans to service retail accounts.
- Lifting, bending, pulling and pushing --Lift up to 40 pounds overhead --Push/pull up to 220 pounds on a two-wheeler.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Project a quality product and company image. Willingness to learn. Flexibility and enthusiasm for job.
- Work in adverse weather conditions.
- Maintain product freshness and presentation.
- Stock coolers and shelves --rotate product to ensure freshness --pull up shelves and face packages for quality presentation --remove damaged product from selling area --repackage damaged product.
- Rebuild and restock displays.
- Communicate inventory issues to sales representative.
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· High School Diploma or GED Required
· Valid Driver’s License
· Excellent driving record required
· Good oral and written communications skills
· Work flexible hours (i.e. weekends, holidays)
· Be able to lift, load, unload and move cases of beer (up to 40lbs) and draught kegs (165lbs)