Our purpose at MillerCoors, a Molson Coors Company, is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Category Insights Manager working in Bentonville, AR you will be part of Commercial Centers of Excellence team. The person leads an account or region-based category management team to develop critical insights and solutions for their assigned chain account(s) to grow the size and the value of the customer's beer category while capturing a disproportionate share of growth.
This position reports to the Senior Category Insights Manager and works closely with the Customer Solutions team and the category management organization, ensuring alignment of MillerCoors category and brand goals with their retailer's goals.
- Understanding the category, region, channel and shopper through the use of available data sources.
- Understanding the retailers brick and mortar and digital/ecommerce strategy, business needs, and goals
- Incorporation of the MillerCoors business objectives and channel strategies
- Incorporate MillerCoors Retailer Revenue Management strategies
- Incorporate consumer/shopper insights and behavior into analysis and insights
- Work collaboratively with account team(s) and COE on sales call approach and plans
- Lead Top to Top Category Management and digital solutions presentations to Executives at Retailers to build partnerships and grow category
- Support Space Management presentations in order to sell in MillerCoors space and assortment and Feature strategy
- Effectively allocate resources and monitor reset process to ensure high quality and timely execution
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree;
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in data analysis / category management experience
- Experience with advanced analytics, consumer research, statistics, modeling
- Use of consumption databases i.e. ACNielsen, IRI
- Proven ability to use data and analytics to develop insights
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends
- that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You are deadly serious about results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
- You are a motivated leader that can inspire others; you respect your commitments and are able to obtain optimal results from your team through respect and development
- You are a skilled negotiator focused on the client; your constant curiosity fosters your innovative style and you can equally execute ideas given to you
Work Perks You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs that support work-life balance all year
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Fayetteville