Our purpose at MillerCoors a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Pricing Strategy and Analytics Manager working in Chicago, IL you will be part of the Commercial Center of Excellence team. This person will develop pricing analytic tools and analysis to assess and measure pricing opportunities to support our National Retailers, provide advanced solutions for chain and category management teams, inform national and local pricing strategies, and create analytic framework for pricing execution.
This position reports to Director of Pricing Strategy and works closely with our national and regional chain teams.
- Build customized solutions helping our retail partners achieve mutually beneficial goals through advanced analytics and predictive capabilities
- Understand key pricing strategies such as: price gap management, feature recommendation, margin blending techniques, performance (revenue/profit/volume/share) optimization, and price change impact projections across the category
- Advance MillerCoors pricing analytics capabilities leveraging tools such as Nielsen price elasticity coefficients, analytical platforms (e.g., SAS / R / Python), visual analytics, and statistical forecasting / clustering methodologies.
- Support chain teams build pricing and revenue management acumen; facilitates live and on-line training sessions covering revenue management concepts, strategy, and tool deployment
- Identify opportunities for pricing focused research and work across support teams such as Insights and Category Management to assess multiple applications for common research studies. Team up with cross functional teams to lead the development and dissemination of pricing research.
The Other Qualifications:
- You have at least 5 years' progressive experience in pricing, analysis execution and reporting in CPG or related industries
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities.
- You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You are serious about results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
- You exhibit our core values and demonstrate our Molson Coors Success Factors
- Bachelor’s degree required | MBA/MS preferred, with experience in quantitative disciplines
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance all year
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings ?
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and vision benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Chicago