The HTR Operations Manager is responsible to deliver high quality services in HTR processes to MCBC entities in scope by leading a team of HTR specialists and team leaders.
In this role, he/she drives operations KPI's adherence and continuous improvement by allocating right staff to right tasks and projects, will coach and develop team capabilities to support performance and meet partner business units’ requirements.
- Driving process standardization across countries in the same stream;
- Oversee service management in the team and take improvement actions;
- Setting proper governance to address the delivery needs;
- Present performance indicators in operational reviews, analyze data & trends, implement continuous improvement initiatives;
- Ensure that Hire to Retire Process Maps and SOP's are followed and process controls are in place.
- Coach the team managers on delivering through others, support adherence to people practices & delivery on objectives;
- Adhere to MCBC HR practices in terms of people retention, performance assessment, motivation and talent development;
- Perform Individual Performance reviews with the team members;
- Develop action plans, coaching and mentoring team members, developing talent, organizing career path meetings with team members;
- Owning and facilitating team meetings for better process performance and enhancement of team skills;
- Facilitating issues resolution not only within team, but also inter-team and cross functional;
- Owns 100% accurate and timely inputs for the team they supervise for salary, leaves and
- incentives and other HR processes like employee health and safety regulations etc.
- Ensure all team members are aware of KPIs for agrees deliverables and of current & expected performance output.
- Build strong and effective relationships with HTR actors in Business Units.
- Operate within the Department Budget;
- Drive productivity improvements within operations;
- Identify opportunities for cost reduction
- Adhere to company policies;
- Complies with the Internal Regulation and the EHS (Employee Health and Safety), the FSF (Fire Safety and Fighting) and Environmental Protection duties laid down under the law;
- Responsible for keeping confidential the information, as per the internal policy, within the limits of the duties attached to their job;
- Informs the line manager of any non-compliance identified in their work;
- Treat everyone with respect, be ethical, lawful and trustworthy;
- Respects and correctly promotes the image of the company and the code of conduct;
- Responsible for the use of the available resources of the company only for the benefit of the company.
- Responsible for the correct management of the inventory of goods entrusted to them by the Company and the expense reports relating to performance of the activity, in accordance with the internal procedures in force.
Support technology implementation
- Supervising system implementation as per the business requirement as per the baselining;
- Support tools implementation by creating capacity in the team and allocating staff to both operations and projects.
- Responsible for identifying standardization opportunities between countries/activities;
- Responsible for validating ideas raised by the team by checking and validating ideas as business case and applicability and extending options to other countries.
- Coordinating migrations for own stream, participation in the baselining, process definition.
Job Posting Grade: 12
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.