We win through great people, working together to become First Choice for Consumers and Customers. We’re TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, then we want to hear from you.
Currently is brewing in our cluster HR team:
Rewards Analyst - Bulgaria & Romania
The purpose of the role:
- Supports the European Rewards team in execution against overall Rewards strategy and provides comprehensive support to key reward initiatives and programs in the cluster of Bulgaria& Romania, including annual compensation process, salary reviews, bonus and incentive schemes, benefits, mobility and recognition programs.
- Assists on Rewards team projects including policy development and new process implementation.
- Analyzes jobs and reviews job descriptions and specifications, applies job evaluation techniques to establish equitable compensation rates within the organization as competed with rates in industry.
Our new HR team member will also:
- Analyses and evaluates jobs and job descriptions, applies job evaluation techniques to recommend equitable compensation rates within the organization. Conducts and analyses salary surveys. Studies labour markets to determine compensation trends and provide recommendations.
- Work in conjunction with other cluster HR team members and Finance team to support people cost reporting and forecasting process. Prepare and maintain standard and ad hoc reports and queries, gains all key reward information required.
- Administer regional benefit programs, maintains vendor relations, supports procurement in contract negotiation.
If you have the following…we want to hear from you!
- University Degree - bachelor or masters
- Relevant experience in similar position, with flavor of interpreting and producing high quality, accurate management data- 2 years at least;
- Strong user of Microsoft Office – Excel, Power point;
- Confident in using English language – both verbal & written;
- Analytical thinking and essential project management skill set;
- Be a Doer with an enterprise mindset;
- Be Independent and yet a team player;
- Be curious and challenge the expected, while using a growth mindset to fuel innovation;
- Be a Leader!
The closing date for application: 25/ 8 / 2019
Our recruitment flow includes: CV screening + Video-based pre-selection approach -> Phone screening -> Online Assessment -> Panel interview - > Final feedback.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.