We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Asset Care Engineer, working in Milwaukee, WI, you will provide technical leadership to the breweries to ensure maximum possible equipment reliability. You will accomplish this by managing the improvements in equipment reliability, availability, and maintainability that optimizes asset life cycle costs utilizing proven improvement methodooligies, systems and processes.
This position reports to the Progressive Maintenance (PM) Pillar Lead, and works closely our Supply Chain and Brewery teams.
- The Responsibilities:
- Ensures the compliance of the Asset Management Strategy through coaching, mentoring and auditing the AM processes.
- Relentlessly strives for continuous process improvement in equipment reliability.
- Lead the implementation of Asset CARE strategy across the enterprise.
- Minimizes the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) through the incorporation of RAMS into Capital projects.
- The Other Qualifications:
- You will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, with 7+ years of experience in engineering and operations within the CPG industry
- Comprehensive knowledge of asset care for the completion of complex projects
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You are motivated and can inspire others; you respect your commitments and are able to obtain optimal results
- Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee