We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Process Leader - Warehouse working in Milwaukee, WI, you will be part of the Shipping/Warehouse team within Brewery Operations. You will lead, coach and motivate an operational team to ensure high quality products are produced safely and cost effectively through maximizing operational efficiency and continuous improvement of a process or system
This position reports to the Unit Manager - Warehouse and works closely with the operational teams.
- The Responsibilities:
- Leads and coaches a 24-hour operation of a functional area with limited to no managerial support on off-shifts or leads a large team of employees
- Builds and develops a team of technicians in the areas of technical and leadership capability
- Develops team members to lead and manage and make sound decisions in all performance aspects of day-to-day operations.
- The Other Qualifications:
- Possess a proven track record of achievement in a high speed, high volume manufacturing environment
- Demonstrable evidence of driving World Class Supply Initiatives to deliver on challenging objectives
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- We prefer you to have a Bachelor’s degree in logistics or related field
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in distribution related processes in a supervisory role
- You have knowledge energy usage reduction & project management
- You exhibit knowledge of process optimization & improvement
- You have working knowledge and demonstrated capability of SAP
- You are able to work on off shifts as needed and as part of a weekend rotation
- Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, and dental benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee