Our purpose at MillerCoors a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We’re Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Financial Analyst working in [insert region/city] you will be part of the brewery finance team. You will provide finance support delivering accounting, budgeting and control policies, procedures and processes at the department level while supporting brewery level finance as identified.
This position reports to the brewery Finance Manager and works closely with brewery operational teams.
- The Responsibilities:
- Partners with business owners to understand the underlying business processes to insure that appropriate internal controls are in place and that the business activity is recorded in accordance with GAAP
- Prepares and reports TTB/SOX compliance and data integrity
- Prepares, analyzes, and reviews periodic financial performance with customer departments
- Supports and facilitates annual financial planning process
- The Other Qualifications:
- You have a relative 4-year degree and at least 3 years of cost accounting experience
- You have solid knowledge of GAAP and internal controls (CPA or CMA preferred)
- You have strong Excel skills and experience with financial software (SAP, Nielsen, Margin Minder, and DCA preferred)
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities.
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent relationships within the business
- Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, & dental
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles