Already an employee? You must apply through our internal portal: click here
HR Business Partner
Burton On Trent, STS, GB
Why You Should Join Us
For over two centuries Molson Coors has been brewing beverages that unite people for all of life’s moments. We produce some of the most beloved and iconic beer brands ever made. While the company’s history is rooted in beer, we offer a modern portfolio that expands beyond the beer aisle.
Our growing beverage portfolio in the UK & Ireland includes Pravha, Staropramen, Blue Moon, Rekorderlig, Aspall Cyder alongside popular favourites Coors Light, Carling - the UK’s number one selling lager, and the UK’s number one selling cask ale - Doom Bar.
We’re looking to recruit HR Business Partner within Burton Brewery, our largest most advance Brewery in the network and the global lighthouse site for the World Class Supply Chain programme.
In this role you will be partnering with the Burton Brewery Operations Director and the Leadership team to enable robust and actionable People Plans aligned to the short and long terms aims of the brewery and wider business. These plans will have a key focus on talent, capability, performance and engagement and will be aligned with the Western Europe (WE) Long Range Plan (LRP) and business objectives.
You will operate within and continually reinforce the HR model, working with the function to drive continuous improvement across the business. This is critical to ensure that you execute the People Plan for Burton Brewery. You will operate using your extensive internal network and colleagues within the Western Europe and wider EMEA & APAC HR team to deliver key people initiatives.
- Develop effective working relationships with key leaders and create an environment to effectively challenge, influence and become a trusted advisor to support effective strategic and operational decision making, providing pragmatic and commercially focused advice.
- Support and engage with customer group to competitively deliver their LRP through anticipating the needs of the business by making connections between the business strategy and people and effective cost management.
- Effectively lead and support people and organisation related change activity in the Regional Business Unit leading for improved organisational effectiveness through organisation design and ways of working to meet current and future business requirements.
- Execute core people processes within assigned customer group(s) to divisional standards and requirements, e.g. People Plans, Performance Cycle, Talent Planning and Annual Compensation Planning etc. Coach and assist in the development of line manager capability to perform these processes to drive a performance culture as well as champion meaningful conversations and continuous improvement within their teams. Work with other areas of the team eg Centre of Excellence (CoE), HR Operations and GBS (HR Shared Services) to deliver results.
- Contribute to and work collaboratively to support the HR function through the contribution of key projects within the HR LRP and HR people plan which need ongoing support and commitment. Work collaboratively with other areas of the team e.g. CoE, HR Operations & GBS to ensure effective execution and delivery across the teams.
- Specific to Supply Chain – Leadership of WCSC 2.0 Org Pillar; supports Supply Chain Managers with ownership of the relationship with employee representatives and annual pay negotiations.
- Good thought leadership on the HR drivers of capability, performance, talent and engagement able to influence business leaders and line managers
- Good track record of effectively leading and managing people and organisation change projects
- Strong HR professional skills, knowledge and significant experience of application of employment legislation to individuals and groups
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Identifying and diagnosing issues impacting the areas of support and/or the wider business.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Effective coaching skills up to and including senior level leadership.
- Strong problem solving skills, combining HR knowledge and skills with commercial mindset.
- Well organised and resilient to be able to work at pace on multiple priorities.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, using own initiative to solve problems, achieve targets and meet objectives regardless of pressure of work.
- Good external insight to support benchmarking and creative ideas.
- Supply Chain/ Manufacturing experience with experience of Trade Unions and Collective Agreements.
- Experience of working with union and employee representatives.
- Commercial mindset and experience of supporting a Commercial function.
- We’re one of the UK’s Most Attractive Employers winning the Top Employer award for the last 7 years.
- Flexible work programmes to ensure a work life balance is maintained such as our market leading Moments That Matter for significant moments in your life.
- Commitment to the physical and mental wellbeing of all our people. We are proud to have been awarded Gold in Mind’s Workplace Wellbeing Awards.
- We’re committed to raising industry standards and leaving a positive imprint on our employees, consumers, communities and the environment which is reflected in Our Beer Print and our 2025 sustainability targets
Molson Coors: Building Careers
Molson Coors Beverage Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we seek diversity. We want to continue to create an environment where our people are truly able to be themselves at work, regardless of their gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or religion. We want people to be able to bring their own creativity and style to work, so that we get diversity in our thinking across our organisation, as we believe that we are a better business for it.This makes our talent strategy simple – we want the best talent in all our roles, regardless of their background. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew and our people are our greatest asset.