In the role of Delivery Driver working in Denver, CO you will be part of the Operations team. You will safely and efficiently deliver refreshing and delicious cases and kegs of our beer to retail accounts from a commercial truck.
This position reports to Delivery Supervisor and works closely with our internal Warehouse and Sales teams.
- Presenting a professional attitude and appearance while at the same time acting as the first face our retailers see when our beer arrives and then building strong and long lasting professional relationships.
- Complete your assigned route in safe, accurate and an efficient manner even during varying weather conditions and working in challenging environments. This could include dealing with stairs, curbs, docks, tight parking lots etc.
- Executing quality service in each account. This includes helping our retailers with the rotation of product, stocking of shelves, building displays and organizing our beer.
The Other Qualifications:
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within our retailers and customers
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s license as well as a current DOT physical card.
- Proven track record of achievement in a Delivery Driver capacity.
- Must be physically capable of handling and delivering between 500 and 1,000 30 lb. cases every day and capable of lifting up 165 lbs.
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid high school diploma or GED.
- You are serious about delivering results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- Our Schedule is Monday – Friday and starts at $23.00 per hour based on experience.
- You will have benefits starting on day 1! This includes participation in our Total Rewards program, parental leave, health, dental and vision.
- In this role you will be home every night! We do not make overnight deliveries, allowing you to be close to home, family and friends on a daily basis.
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver