This role will provide finance and accounting services related to the accounts payable postings, invoice processing, payments processing, travel and expenses processing & maintaining appropriate documentation.
- Process timely and accurate payment of invoices, check requests, credit memos and travel and expenses.
- Check and process invoices received via workflow.
- Booking of accounting documents (Invoices, Credit Notes, Payments, Travel and Expenses) in the ERP System according to the existing SOP’s.
- Timely query resolution.
- Vendor account reconciliation – if required.
- Month end activities – if required.
- Investigate Vendors Debit/Credit – if required.
- Manual and Automatic Payments – if required.
- Documents archival in the agreed timelines – if required.
- Review documents for reasonableness and research/analyse as required.
- Follow up with vendors, employees, or management as required.
- Communicate accounts payable process to others and provide input into processes to ensure a high quality of service.
- Monitor entries and processes for compliance to accounting rules and audit controls.
- Follow treasury and payments procedures as appropriate.
- Summarize and report financial and non-financial data.
- Successfully graduating the training plan attached to the position and the tasks.
- Train other team members regarding the daily tasks whenever necessary and requested by the manager.
- Create and update the working procedures periodically
- Identify and implement improvement ideas for standardizing the process
- Complies with the Internal Regulation and the OHS (Occupational Health and Safety), the FSF (Fire Safety and Fighting) and Environmental Protection duties laid down under the law:
- Responsible for keeping confidential the information, as per the internal policy, within the limits of the duties attached to their job.
- Informs the line manager of any departure/non-compliance identified in their work.
- Displays an ethical, decent, honest and fair behavior towards co-workers and in relations with the customers and the partners of the organization.
- Respects and correctly promotes the image of the company, the code of conduct and the commercial terms, and sets correct relations with both co-workers, as well as customers/partners.
- Responsible for the use of the available resources of the company only for the benefit of the company.
- Responsible for the correct management of the inventory of goods entrusted to them by the Company and the expense reports in connection with performance of the activity, in accordance with the internal procedures in force.
SKILLS & RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
- - 1-2 experience in Accounts Payable;
- - Prior experience in Shared Service Centers highly preferred;
- - Advanced English level.
- - Good MS Office knowledge
- - SAP experience or other ERP system preferred.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.