In the role of Delivery Driver working in Denver, CO you will be part of the Delivery Logistics team. This person will safely and efficiently deliver refreshing and delicious cases and kegs of our beer to retail accounts from a commercial truck. As a Delivery Driver this person is one of the final stops in the journey our beer takes to reach our loyal customers.
This position reports to Delivery Supervisor and works closely with our Warehouse Operations and Sales and Marketing groups.
- Serves as the liaison between our retailers and our customers
- Presents a professional attitude and appearance while at the same time acting as the first face our retailers see when our beer arrives; building strong and long-lasting professional relationships
- Completes assigned route in a safe, accurate, and efficient manner even during varying weather conditions, and working in challenging environments; this could include dealing with stairs, curbs, docks, tight parking lots etc…
- Executes quality service for each account, including helping our retailers with the rotation of product, stocking of shelves, building displays, and organizing our beer
The Other Qualifications:
- You are at least 21 years of age with a valid high school diploma or GED equivalent; required
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s license as well as current DOT physical card; both are required
- You must be physically capable of handling and delivering between 500 and 1,000 30 lb. cases every day, and capable of lifting 165 lbs.
- You possess a proven track record of achievement in a Delivery Driver capacity
- You are serious about delivering results and take pride in a proven track record in delivering
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- Our Schedule is Monday – Friday and starts at $23.00 per hour based on experience
- You will have benefits starting on day 1! This includes participation in our Total Rewards program, parental leave, health, dental and vision
- Access to our on-site gym, Employee Assistance Program and discount plans, and gratis beer
- On-site bar and top events including hospitality twice a week for employees to get together and network with each other!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver