We win through great people, working together to become First Choice for Consumers and Customers. We’re TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for:
INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
/ref. ? 7157/
Based in Sofia
The purpose of the role is to support the implementation and maintenance of an automatic system for transfer and synchronization of data for the Sales force, technical support and testing of the applications.
What You Will Be Accountable For:
- Build and develop the business requirements for the Hermes RtM, Sales Force, Tableau information;
- Propose new ways of development in order to have better functuniality of IS and user friendly interface;
- Testing, validation and implementing new functionalities;
- Database maintenance;
- Sales Team Mobile device (Tablets) support;
If you have the following…we want to hear from you!
- University degree;
- Experience in technical support in enterprise environment;
- Technical skills required: Android OS, Excel, Database knowledge; English
- Soft skills set: team player and beer lover, who is able to communicate with various personalities and levels in an organization;
- Relevant account and customer relations approach needed to build strong working relationships;
- Be Doer with an enterprise mindset;
- Be Independent and yet a team player;
- Be curious and challenge the expected, while using a growth mindset to fuel innovation;
- Be a Leader!
The closing date for application: 27/ 5/ 2019
Our recruitment flow includes: CV screening -> Online Assessment -> Phone screening -> Panel interview - > Final feedback
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.