Our purpose at Miller Coors a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Refrigeration Specialist working in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, you will be part of the Asset Care team. You will be responsible for performing safe operations of all Ammonia Refrigeration and HVAC equipment and assure there is a consistent supply of utilities to the brewery.
This position reports to the Asset Care Manager and works closely with our Brewery Workers, Mechanics and Electricians.
- Monitor and control all refrigeration equipment and HVAC systems throughout the brewery in accordance with the OSHA Process Safety Program
- Perform equipment maintenance and system inspections
- Communicate equipment status, conduct rounds, and maintain and record information
- Assist the engine room and boiler room operators as necessary
- Keeping areas in a clean, sanitary condition
The Other Qualifications
- Possess a proven track record of achievement in a high speed, high volume manufacturing environment
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are serious about delivering results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
- Safety is of the utmost importance to you, and you have experience contributing to a safe work place by performing all tasks in accordance to MillerCoors safety guidelines
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience working with ammonia and HVAC systems; experience operating high pressure boilers preferred
- You maintain a current permit to operate with the City of Milwaukee; maintain current 2nd Class licensing, with the National Institute of The Uniform Licensing of Power Engineers –OR- American Society of Power Engineers, Power Plant Operating Engineer 2nd Class, to operate of Boilers and Turbines; able to become SCBA qualified; 2nd Class ASOPE or NIULPE Stationary Engineers License or RETA certification a plus
- You have a high school diploma or a GED and you are at least 21 years of agers.
- As part of the recruitment process, you will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and other benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
- This position is a swing shift role, so the position will rotate between first, second, and third shifts on a weekly basis.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee