Our purpose at MillerCoors, a Molson Coors company, is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Global Packaging Design Engineer, you will be part of Global Capital and Technology team. You will set the global standards for line design and operation to assist our breweries with all capital projects across the enterprise and ensure that they align with global and regional standards. Additionally, you’ll partner closely with our business units and regional packaging leadership teams to drive maximum operational reliability, customer service, machine uptime, and capacity utilization.
- Global Lead for the Packaging Line Design, responsible for developing global standard for line design and standards for equipment, to align with the future strategy for enterprise packaging capability.
- Support operational process reliability by ensuring that lines are regularly checked for profile compliance, line capability studies are done, and actions plans put together for lines with big improvement opportunities
- Drive improvement in packaging losses by using World Class Supply Chain resources and tools
- Work with procurement to align on approved technologies and suppliers and actively seeks out new technologies to improve enterprise capability
- Work directly with the Global Packaging Project Leads and Procurement to find opportunities to reduce the costs of capital projects
- Manage the global Packaging Council and Process Reliability Governance Council
- Degree in Engineering (Industrial or Mechanical Engineer preferred)
- Previous line design and project experience (line design and machine control philosophy experience preferred)
- 8+ years of experience in leadership positions within the consumer-packaged goods industry (10+ years’ CPG experience preferred)
- Ability to develop credibility with global teams through strong influencing and analytical skills
- Experience aligning to strategic objectives and translating them into action
- Proven track record in leading multiple project efforts and initiatives
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and excellent communication skills
- Ability to support or lead World Class Supply Chain deployment initiatives where required
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know our colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance all year
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors, we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee