Our purpose at MillerCoors a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Chain Sales Executive, you will be part of the Southeast Region Chain Sales Team. This person will drive performance at designated key accounts through strategic planning and selling.
This role can be based in either West Virginia, Columbus, OH or Pittsburgh, PA.
This position reports to Sr. Chain Sales Manager and works closely with Distributor Sales Managers, Area Sales Managers and Field Marketing.
- Owning designated retailer or channel volume, profit, and share performance through superior communication, coordination, and execution of customer plan
- Brewing strong customer relationships with retailers and providing thought leadership on industry/category dynamics and execution
- Developing and selling-in customer plan that exceeds volume and profit objectives
- Diving into the customer data to analyze and build compelling selling stories for designated retailer accounts
- Regular in-market work to both evaluate the effectiveness of our plans and to identify opportunities that enable us to be first choice for our customers and consumers
The Other Qualifications:
- You have at least 3 years' progressive experience in sales and key accounts management in the consumer or direct store delivery industries;
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You are serious about results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
- You exhibit our core values and demonstrate our Molson Coors Success Factors
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant field
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance all year
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
MillerCoors: Building Careers in Beer
MillerCoors is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we are dedicated to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at MillerCoors are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Our employees are our greatest asset, we have accommodation process in place, by supporting our employee’s ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that MillerCoors is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Columbus
Nearest Secondary Market: Dublin