In the role of Warehouse Operator working in Denver, CO you will be part of the Warehouse team. You will be responsible for ensuring the timely and correct replenishment of product into the system.
This position reports to the Warehouse Supervisor and works closely with our Delivery and Sales teams.
PM Warehouse Schedule:
Sunday – Thursday; Shift start time is 3:15 pm (the team generally works 8-10 hour shifts depending on seasonality of business); wage starts at $16.00/hr with a $1.00 PM Shift Differential with overtime eligibility for hours worked above 40 hours in a week.
Our Warehouse Compensation strategy includes a Pay for Skill program, which enables operators to earn more as they learn and master more skills and jobs within the warehouse. This pay for skill program allows a Warehouse Operator to advance their skills and knowledge within our complex warehouse environment, enabling additional compensation opportunities as they become proficient in different areas of the warehouse, with the opportunity to earn as much as $21.00/hr. Opportunity to train for new skills/roles within the warehouse is predicated on performance, staffing needs, timing, and demonstrated skill level.
- Loading the correct product into the depleted machine slots from pallets within assigned work area.
- Communicate with replenishers and system operators via radio throughout shift on status of system in assigned work area.
- Repacking and repairing damaged products coming from the towers.
- Identify need and assist other tower areas when appropriate; provide coverage for flow rack and hand stack when needed.
- Properly disposing of plastic wrap from full pallets, maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
The Other Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a valid high school diploma or GED.
- Must be physically capable of handling/lifting as many as 3,000 30 lb. cases per shift, and up to 45 lbs. at times throughout shift; periodic lifting above shoulder height; moving and stacking pallets weighing up to 65 lbs. throughout shift; ability to stand, walk, stoop, reach and climb up and down stairs throughout shift; Must be able to distinguish between red, green and “off” lights.
- You can be flexible with shift and hours that can be subject to change based on company demands; especially during summer months.
- You are serious about delivering results, and take pride in a proven track record in warehousing.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- You will have benefits starting on day 1! This includes participation in our Total Rewards program, parental leave, health, dental and vision.
- Access to our on-site gym, Employee Assistance Program and discount plans, and gratis beer.
- On-site bar and top events including hospitality twice a week for employees to get together and network with each other!
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver