Career in Beer
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company, formerly MillerCoors, is tto unite people for all of life's moments. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
The Business Process Manager- Vendor Master Data, based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is a position within the Business Process Excellence Group reporting to the Global Business Process Owner- Data. This role is focused on integrated processes across all functions of the company associated with governing the usage and quality of vendor data. The role will drive operational efficiencies and financial returns by continuously improving our processes, transforming to standard processes, and ensuring that data is used the right way the first time.
There are 5 areas that need focus from this individual:
Data Governance Process Improvements: Define usage and governance in end to end processes for the full lifecycle of vendor master data. Implement data governance strategies, policies and standards. Maintain roles and responsibilities matrix for adhering to global, regional, and facility data standards. Develop data quality standards. Identify process and system enhancements for the value stream to ensure that processes are continuously improved. This should include a) the building and maintaining of appropriate costing models for each value stream / process and liaising with functional leads and line management to ensure that the process improvements support the functional strategy. b) Identifying the points in the processes where wastage / cost exist within the value stream, and where improvements and additional value can be gained, and ensuring that sub-optimization does not occur across the other processes. Act as the Design Authority to ensure impact of proposed process / system changes are evaluated and understood.
Customer Experience: Create a seamless and positive internal and external customer experience. This involves proactively seeking and actioning feedback from business stakeholders on the end-to-end processes from procurement, supply chain, and finance. Identify capability building opportunities that enable process teams to develop expertise in the end-to-end process. Define and establish consistent end-to-end process adoption metrics and targets in consultation with business stakeholders. Revise them based on maturity of the processes over time. Provide leadership and support to breweries and other business functions in consistent process enhancements and solution adoption
IT and AMS Collaboration: Engage Application Maintenance Support teams to understand break/fix issues and understand trends. Interact with IT Business partners in execution of system enhancements and participate in project execution as appropriate. Lead and manage regression testing with involvement from AMS and IT teams.
GBS Center Interaction: Interact with GBS center process leads to collectively define, measure and optimize end-to-end processes across the enterprise. Contribute to process deployments in business functions.
Training and Expert User Management: Ensure operating procedures are established to support execution and adoption; training materials are created and/or maintained to align with process changes. Lead network of Expert Users for capability area to support sustainment and on-going user adoption. Work with stakeholders in the process knowledge development and recognition of Expert user community.
Experience (3+ years of):
- Data governance management
- Knowledge of the MillerCoors or Molson Coors processes related to integrated global master data functionality or equivalent CPG experience including but not limited to:
- Vendor creation/maintenance thru discontinuation until full decommission
- New product introductions as it applies to vendor master data
- Data lifecycle management
- Data accuracy measurement
- The data manager needs to understand integration and timing of vendor use and procurement functional processes in order to successfully govern data sustainably.
- The data manager will need some systems experience in the following tools: SAP ECC (all modules), Ariba, Apex, SAP MDG;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to speak and communicate in both English and French strongly preferred, especially at a business level
- Strong computer proficiency (e.g. MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook;) experience in relevant SAP modules will be a major plus
- Ability to work in virtual teams, matrixed organization and fast paced environment
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Flexible work programs to ensure a work life balance is maintained
- Access to beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and vision
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee