In the role of Warehouse Operator working in Denver, CO you will be part of the Warehouse team. You will be responsible for ensuring the timely and correct replenishment of product into the system.
This position reports to Warehouse Supervisor and works closely with our internal Warehouse and Delivery teams.
- Loading the correct product into the depleted machine slots from pallets within assigned work area.
- Communicate with replenishers and system operators via radio throughout shift on status of system in assigned work area.
- Repacking and repairing damaged products coming from the towers.
- Identify need and assist other tower areas when appropriate; provide coverage for flow rack and hand stack when needed.
- Properly disposing of plastic wrap from full pallets, maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
The Other Qualifications:
- Must be physically capable of handling/lifting as many as 3,000 30 lb. cases per shift, and up to 45 lbs. at times throughout shift; periodic lifting above shoulder height; moving and stacking pallets weighing up to 65 lbs. throughout shift; ability to stand, walk, stoop, reach and climb up and down stairs throughout shift; Must be able to distinguish between red, green and “off” lights.
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a valid high school diploma or GED.
- You can be flexible with shift and hours that can be subject to change based on company demands; especially during summer months.
- You are serious about delivering results, and take pride in a proven track record in warehousing.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- Our Schedule is Monday – Friday, 7a-4p, or whenever work is complete; starts at $16.00 per hour with overtime eligibility for anything over 40 hours a week.
- You will have benefits starting on day 1! This includes participation in our Total Rewards program, parental leave, health, dental and vision.
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver