Our purpose at Miller Coors a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of a Plant Maintenance Electrician working at the Rocky Mountain Bottle Company, you will be part of the Electrical Department in Production Operations. You will be responsible for playing an important role in providing electrical support to our operations, production, engineering and maintenance groups. Our electrical services team helps ensure the achievement of the plants vision and business plan in terms of value, quality, service and people.
This position reports to the Maintenance Supervisor and works closely with our production teams.
- Industrial Journeyman level and/or on-the-job experience in a heavy industrial, high speed production Electrical/electronic/controls field.
- Proficient with PLC’s, VFD’s, electrical controls, relay logic and software. Must qualify be a Qualified Electrical Worker or the ability to become so.
- This position also requires strong mechanical aptitude and experience. Performing mechanical maintenance and repairs will be required.
- Requires troubleshooting electrical systems using ladder logic, electrical prints and/or schematics.
- Knowledge of preventive maintenance (lubrication, UE, vibration, IR etc.) and reliability principles.
- Knowledge and skills to maintain and repair production equipment, power transmission devices and rotating equipment (e.g. gears, gearboxes, bearings, seals, conveyors, palletizers, strappers, stretch wrappers, inspection equipment etc.), electrical controls and facilities infrastructure.
The Other Qualifications –
- Work experience in an Industrial Maintenance environment required. Military experience in a technical field will be considered
- Industrial Journeyman level and on-the-job experience in the industrial electrical/electronic/controls/controls fields
- Must be experienced to work safely with power up to and including 480 volts.
- You are a motivated leader that can inspire others; you respect your commitments and are able to obtain optimal results from your team through respect and development.
- You are serious about delivering results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
- You have a high school diploma or a GED
- You are at least 21 years of age
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a background check.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the entire Golden Valley.
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings.
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment.
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive compensation, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and other perks!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
Job Posting Grade: N/A
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver