Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Customer Service and Logistics Manager APACA, you will be responsible for driving process improvement and efficiency initiatives to improve the business units’ share and profits. The Customer Service and Logistics Manager will provide leadership and teamwork to deliver value to internal and external customers and partners and engage with cross-functional partners for both strategic and operations planning and will be responsible for planning and implementing key operations strategies, processes efficiency and tactics to support the sales organization’s achievement of business goals. This role will identify and help analyse key areas highlighted within the supply chain to enable service improvements and cost reductions, whilst effectively managing risks.
As a key member of the Supply Chain team, the Customer Service and Logistics Manager reports to the Customer Service and Logistics Lead APACA.
- Supply Chain Planning & Forecasting
- Order Management And Customer Service Support
- S&Op Champion
- Kpi Management
- Project Management Support
The Other Qualifications –
- 10+ years experience in supply chain planning or comparable analytical role, preferably within manufacturing industry with forecast development a plus
- Minimum 3 years' experience in demand planning/forecasting role
- Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures.
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge.
- Capability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with MRP tools. SAP experience an advantage.
- Must have strong analytical skills with keen attention to detail.
- Experience in logistics management / customer service
- Strong sense of cost management
- International exposure, cultural sensitivity
- Fluently speak, read, and write in English
- Demonstrated ability in building productive relationships and working in a team environment
- Bachelor Degree in business, suply chain or other relevant firlds required
- Degrees/diplomas in IT, supply chain, logistics, MBA preferred
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.