Senior Customer Service Planning Analyst - EXPORT
Our purpose at MillerCoors, a Molson Coors Company, is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of an Export Sr. Customer Service Planning Analyst working in Golden, CO or Milwaukee, WI, you will be part of the Customer Supply Chain team. This person will manage forecasts, inventory, shipment information, and demand analysis services for breweries, customers, distribution centers, export partners, contract partners, commercial teams and marketing personnel, for multi-millions of barrels of MillerCoors and Molson Coors business.
This position reports to the Regional Sr. Manager Customer Service and Supply and works closely with internal teams, such as, breweries, logistics, transportation, supply and demand planning teams, and external partners, such as, parent companies, commercial teams and parent company customers.
- Executes company shipment plan objectives while balancing the goals/costs of MillerCoors and customers
- Drives value creation for stakeholder groups on initiatives/issues touching the customer where feedback and/or the customer point of view needs to be represented
- Drives to continuously meet or exceed service, financial and product supply goals by partnering with the breweries, the inventory team and other internal stakeholder groups
- Leads continuous improvement of processes and analyzes root cause of issues
- Manages monthly order sets and communicates demand requirements to breweries
- Communicates relevant updates to the parent company, contract partners and commercial teams regarding customer-related issues that fall within the assigned geography/scope of responsibility
- Complies with global trade regulatory and compliance requirements for customer documentation and retention
- 3+ years of relevant experience in supply chain, demand planning, data management or related discipline, international experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain or Business required
- Proven track record of achievement in a high-speed, high-volume manufacturing environment preferred
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You are serious about delivering results and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
- You are a skilled negotiator focused on the customer; your constant curiosity fosters your innovative style and you can equally execute ideas given to you
- Knowledge of SAP transactional systems and processes
- Bilingual candidates are highly encouraged to apply
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- Flexible work programs to ensure a work life balance is maintained
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and vision benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors, we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee