Our purpose Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In this role of Sr. Global R&D Process Specialist, you will lead the R&D process development strategy, governance, program management, and performance results for new R&D processes, and their commercialization. You will have responsibility for pipeline development and implementation of processes including fermentation, brewing, packaging and filtration technology, as well as new to industry/world technology development. Finally, you will lead the development of the R&D processing technology strategy for disruptive growth initiatives across the enterprise, utilizing the best in fermentation, brewing, packaging and filtration technologies-and beyond.
This position reports to the Sr. Director, Global R & D.
- Establish the governance for the process technology platform and align with senior R&D leadership team, supply chain leadership and innovation leadership stakeholders
- Lead the development and implementation of new and optimized processes for R&D. Ensures processes are safe, functional and validated to perform at their design capability to deliver high quality results.
- Lead technical teams to develop and perfect new products, changes to current formulas, and overall process improvement. Co-owns the R&D capital plan with engineering.
- Actively seeks out best practices through internal and external benchmarking. Drives development of new enabling technologies with vendors and other partners, sourcing and vetting the technologies, as well as developing through to small scale in-market incubation.
The Other Qualifications:
- You bring a University Degree, P.Eng. or equivalent
- You will really stand out if you have Brewing, Process, and/or Packaging Training; Advanced technical degree or an MBA
- You have extensive experience, including management of process development and membrane filtration development and manufacturing
- You have 8-10 years within engineering/manufacturing and beverage process development
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities
- You demonstrate a passion for learning new skills and proactively deepen your current knowledge and skill areas. Not only that, you maintain an attitude of open, curious and proactive learning, continually expanding own area of understanding and expertise.
- You exhibit our core values and demonstrate our Molson Coors Success Factors
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Flexible work programs to ensure a work life balance is maintained
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver