GET ON THE JOB FOR - WORK LOCATION “OAKLAND-CA”.
- Drive delivery trucks, vans, and/or tractor-trailer combinations to deliver product to retail account
- Build strong relationships with retailers by delivering Anheuser-Busch products in a timely and efficient manner and rotating product as necessary to ensure freshness. You’re the face of the company, make us proud!
- Complete and submit all required paperwork, invoices, display forms, load sheets and cash/checks within appropriate time frames
- Ensure accurate completion of Department of Transportation checklist and report maintenance problems and accidents in a timely manner
- Manually load and unload product from side loader truck
- Collect payment for product as required
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Valid Class A CDL
- Must have a safe driving record
- Able to lift, load, unload and move products weighing up to 180 lbs and fulfill all physical requirements of the job
- Able and willing to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and/or holidays
- One (1) year or more of logistics/warehouse management experience.
- Previous beverage delivery industry experience strongly preferred.