Our Supply group is responsible for brewing, packaging and shipping the famous Budweiser beer. They also oversee aluminum can manufacturing, barley fields, hop farms and a rice mill. Life in the brewery is non-stop action with high-speed lines, tight production schedules and astonishingly high quality standards. This is a place where we measure efficiency in seconds, not hours, days or weeks. Paramount in all of this is a dedication to safety above all else and social responsibility. 99.8% of everything that enters our breweries is either completely used in the process or recycled. We also dedicate those big, high-speed lines to help our communities during times of disaster by packaging cans of emergency drinking water. Our customers expect the best and the Supply team provides it.
- Work in a team or autonomously to complete work orders and provide maintenance/electrical support.
- Troubleshoot and maintain Allen-Bradley PLC and variable speed drive controlled high speed production equipment and batch processes.
- Maintain the power distribution of plant equipment.
- Disassemble, repair, and reassemble equipment, using precision measurement tools.
- Interpret schematics and equipment manuals.
- Adhere to plant safety and 5S requirements; Complete assigned work efficiently and per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Familiarity and comfort working on and around high voltage equipment, 4.160 kv, 13.8 kv, 34.5kv
- Familiarity and comfort donning required PPE to work on above equipment
- Familiar with latest arc-flash requirements
- Work on and around industrial ammonia refrigeration equipment, and be part of HAZWOPER response team. Don SCBA and level “A” PPE.
- Lead process improvement and initiate change.
- Analyze process data and make decisions on equipment maintenance and improvement activities.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Predictive Maintenance (PdM) to increase equipment reliability and up-time.
- Comply with all safety standards and regulations provided by the company and government (e.g. LOTO, Work Permits, etc.)
- Utilize SAP to accurately and thoroughly document and track all corrective and preventive maintenance performed throughout the course of the day; including searching and issuing parts, documenting equipment issues and entering inspection/measurement points.
- Prioritize and self-schedule maintenance work around production activities to achieve both production and maintenance KPI's.
- Drive brewery goals & objectives through individually led projects and continuous improvement activities.
- High School Diploma or GED required,
- 3 year industrial electrical/programming experience or two-year technical degree required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment with people of varying skills and backgrounds
- Highly motivated, self-directed worker that is able to work autonomously in a fast paced and often loud production environment
- Knowledge of safety policies and procedures is required (e.g. lock out / tag out, low/medium voltage electrical systems).
- Programmable Logic Controller experience is highly desired; especially Rockwell Automation platforms.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, identify root causes (e.g. six sigma analysis) and propose and implement remedies.
- Ability to perform calibrations, installation and maintenance of process and analytical instrumentation is highly preferred.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment such as medium voltage/low AC motors, medium/low voltage VFDs, Allen-Bradley PLCs, and Allen-Bradley PLC I/O modules is preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics.
- Experience in computer networking (Ethernet, switches, etc.) preferred.
- Mechanical troubleshooting experience in highly automated continuous process environment preferred
- Ability to work off shifts (afternoons and midnights) and overtime as necessary. Must be able to work in varying temperatures and climates
- Must be available to work weekends.