Our purpose at Miller Coors a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of a bottle & keg specialist working at the Coors Brewery in Golden Colorado you will be part of the Packging Department in Production Operations. You will be responsible for playing an important role in the packing process on the production floor. Our packaging team helps ensure we are able to efficiently and safely pack the wide array of our great products ranging from bottles, kegs, and cans of all different shapes and sizes.
This position reports to our packaging process leaders and works closely with our brewing and warehouse teams.
- Responsible for start-ups, shut downs, product changes, line trouble shooting, problem solving, preventative maintenance, clearing jams, and cleaning & sanitation of all equipment on their assigned line.
- Performs minor preventative and corrective maintenance (autonomous maintenance), lubricates all machinery, troubleshoots and takes appropriate action or makes necessary operational adjustments to resolve issues, ensuring that the equipment is running efficiently producing quality product.
- Possesses the basic mechanical and technical skills to accomplish the required machine adjustments and maintenance.
- Performs a mixture of the following duties as required: line checks of equipment, accident investigation/follow up, hazard analysis, audits, attends meetings, and other duties as assigned by the business.
- Performs assignments safely at all times.
The Other Qualifications –
- Possess a proven track record of achievement in a high speed, high volume manufacturing environment
- You are serious about delivering results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering
- You have a high school diploma or a GED
- You are at least 21 years of age
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a background check
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the entire Golden Valley
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with competitive compensation, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and other perks
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
Job Posting Grade: N/A
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver