- Partnering with Sr. Category Manager(s) to assist in the development of category strategies.
- Role will be responsible in the development of planograms, creation of data/shopper insights, as well as ensuring customer strategies result in overall category growth.
- Manage category space responsibilities for a specific category: Develop/recommend brand assortment and shelf schematic/planograms all relay, new store, remodels and special projects; Communicate/coordinate reset schedules/guidelines with wholesalers; Track and measure results.
- Analyze data, identify growth opportunities and effectively communicate actionable insights to retailer
- Track, measure and communicate results following major resets and special projects
- Maintain active communications with ABI wholesaler personnel
- 2 – 3+ years of experience in CPG or related industry
- BS/BA degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or related field
- Basic knowledge of retail initiatives (particularly category management and information-based selling)
- Advanced computer software proficiency (word, excel, outlook, PowerPoint, internet)
- High level of expertise in analyzing information and making information based recommendations
- Effective communications/presentation, follow-up, administrative and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Planogram Software’s like JDA
- Ability to work and drive positive results in a fast-paced, team environment
- Strong Familiarity with Syndicated Data (IRI, Nielsen, etc.)
- Experience with Data Visualization Tools (Power BI, Alterx, Tableau, etc)
- Alcohol/beverage industry knowledge
- Understanding of 3-Tier system, with a view into wholesaler network/processes
- Willingness to move within the U.S. for future opportunities