Our purpose at Miller Coors a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
**This role could be in Golden, CO or Milwaukee, WI. In the role of Sr. Supply Manager - Warehousing & 3PL, you will define, implement and manage all aspects of a new or complex pool of spend categories. In addition, you will independently execute the sourcing methodology: oversee operational activities, managing adherence to contracts, develop supplier scorecards, manage cost-saving initiatives and implement sourcing strategies.
This role is the first level of management in assessing issues with new or complex categories and meeting day-to-day customer and stakeholder procurement needs
This position reports to the Strategic Supply Manager.
- Manages new or complex pool of spend categories
- Recognizes the need for change and drives the change plan with little or no guidance
- Identifies relevant sources of supply.
- Manages strategic supplier relationships
- Understands key value and cost drivers of supply markets and suppliers.
- When appropriate for a category; manages inventory levels against targets, value contracts, invoice & payment issues, etc.
The Other Qualifications:
- You are not a rookie, have 3–5 years of procurement experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of logistics/transportation experience
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree
- To really stand out as an applicant, you have a CPSM
- Strong communication and facilitation skills.
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities.
- You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are serious about delivering results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
- You exhibit our core values and demonstrate our Molson Coors Success Factors
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Flexible work programs to ensure a work life balance is maintained
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, and dental
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver