We win through great people, working together to become First Choice for Consumers and Customers. We’re THE Talent Brewer - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, then we want to hear from you.
Currently is brewing in our HR team:
Human Resources Business Partner
/Commercial and Support functions /
The purpose of the role:
This role is responsible for coordinating and executing the People agenda in the respective areas to deliver improved business performance, through aligning our people behind our purpose “To delight the world's beer drinkers" in strong partnership with the functional management team and the line management. This includes coordinating the talent agenda, to ensure that we have extraordinary and diverse talent at all levels in the organization. Leading capability building programs, supporting world class engagement levels and the way our organization is designed and led, so that we continue to improve both organization efficiency (bottom line) and effectiveness (top line growth).
Our new HR team member will lead:
- People Agenda by coordinating and executing, together with the line managers, the local People agenda and priorities in line with the global one. Support the functional management team with their development plans and ensure a strong focus in the business on development planning and capability building.
- Engagement in assigned functions by ensuring that we have strong action plans for engagement in partnership with the leaders/managers and ensures that we are managing performance well and rewarding people appropriately for their performance and contributions.
- Talent and Performance by coordinating and ensuring that we have a strong focus on developing our Talent pipeline and secures that we are putting in place actions to address succession planning as well.
- People Brand initiatives by building brand ambassadors’ culture and contributing to our strong and positive employer brand on the market.
- Change Management in coordinating and supporting people and organisation in projects: local, regional and global and supports the functional management team and the line managers in their people matters through coaching and leadership.
- Operational excellence & business partnership in ensuring that all our HR processes are executed brilliantly and in building partnership and regular presence and communications with the functional management team.
If you believe that you answer to the following, we want to hear from you!
- University Degree
- HR Depth and Breadth - Breadth of HR experience in HR business partnering, preferably in the FMCG sector: organization and job design, performance management, talent management, total rewards, training & development, employment practices, labor law knowledge;
- Strong user of Microsoft Office – Excel, Power point;
- Confident in using English language – both verbal & written;
- Analytical thinking and advanced project management skills set;
- People and business-oriented attitude;
- Growth mindset to fuel innovation, influencing Leaders and be influencing Leader;
Our crafted proposal:
- Inclusive culture and team, who value the diverse styles and perspectives that help us to innovate;
- Authentic heritage and opportunity to craft your career in Beer;
- Challenging projects, which will enhance your HR capabilities;
- Remuneration package including different benefits, perks and flexibility to balance individual needs while continuing to deliver exceptional service;
The closing date for application: 08.11.2019
Our recruitment flow includes: CV screening + Video-based pre-selection approach -> Phone screening -> Online Assessment -> Panel interview - > Assessment Center -> Final feedback.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.