Leinenkugel’s, brewed in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin since 1867, is the leading craft brewer in the upper Midwest. As part of Molson Coors Beverage Company, we are America’s friendliest craft brewer and looking for individuals to join us as we are crafting something special. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of 2nd Shift Bottlehouse Unloader Operator in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin, you will be responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting, and improving mechanical equipment while running the machinery equipment to brew, package, and ship our beer.
This position reports to the Team Leader and works closely with other brewery workers and lab staff, as well as the brewery leadership team.
This position works Monday through Thursday; 4 PM to 4 AM (mandatory overtime will be worked on Friday 4 PM to Saturday 4 AM, if required). The starting (probationary) rate of pay is $21.95/hour and will increase to $22.71/hour after successful completion of the 180-day probationary period.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and improve mechanical equipment/systems
- Perform mechanical repairs
- Run packaging machinery and equipment, which may include filling, crowning, pasteurizing, labelling, and off-packing
- Maintain accurate production and quality records
- Apply safe work standards in all tasks to minimize risk of injury or damage to property and inventory
- Follow documented work procedures and maintain a safe and lean work space
- Comply with all Environmental, Health, and Safety (EH&S) laws and regulations, as well as Molson Coors company policies and procedures
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a high school diploma or GED
You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities
You?build relationships and collaborate to get to the desired outcome??
You?take accountability for?results?– acting with?integrity?and?honoring?commitments??
You have a thirst for learning – you are always looking for ways to learn and help one another grow??
You exhibit?our core values
- Familiarity in the operation of lathes, drill presses, and other machine tools and metal fabrication equipment is desired
- You are capable of lifting and carrying 50 pounds and are capable/qualified to wear a respirator
- The position is part of a union bargaining unit, represented by the Teamsters Local 662
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check & drug screening
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, and health and dental benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors, the health and safety of our people is our number one priority. That’s why all offers of employment in the U.S. where legally permitted are contingent on the candidate showing proof of being fully vaccinated against Covid 19 (currently one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine or two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine) to pass the pre-employment requirements. Individuals with medical issues or religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Eau Claire