Regional Wine and Spirits Manager
The Wine and Spirits Manager is the single point of contact for wine and spirit commercial plans and results in their respective Region.
- Works closely with various CSO teams, Babe & Cutwater teams to build and cascade Region specific plans to grow the W&S portfolio.
- Recommends and implements W&S sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitive analyses.
- Creates, presents, and tracks sales incentive programs to wholesalers.
- Monitors sales volume goals for wholesalers within Region.
- Presents new brands and marketing strategies to wholesalers and as needed, key retailers.
- Act as direct point of contact for all AB/BB Region employees in the Regions for the Beyond Beer Portfolio.
- Brings forward POCM/POS ideas to Regional and Trade marketing and communicates any state laws that we might not be aware of to create programing
- Reviews pricing - identifies competitive disadvantages we may have in the market, and brings forward any profitable opportunities to the company.
- Organizes and executes effective Market Blitz’s w/ Brewery Sales force.
- PRs/ SWOT during monthly routines with recommended solutions
- BS/BA degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or related field
- Basic knowledge of retail initiatives (particularly category management and information-based selling)
- Wherever possible, knowledge of Wine & Spirits industry
- Advanced computer software proficiency (word, excel, outlook, PowerPoint, internet)
- High level of expertise in analyzing information and making information based recommendations
- Effective communications/presentation, follow-up, administrative and organizational skills
- Field and retail sales experience in the beverage industry or other consumer product industries
- Knowledge of A-B sales and marketing applications (mobility, Siebel, abmarketing.com)
- Understanding of A-B wholesaler network/processes and wholesaler equity agreement
- Ability to work and drive positive results in a fast-paced, team environment
- Advanced degree
- Strong familiarity with syndicated data, software and measures
- Willingness to relocate within the US for future opportunities