Our purpose at Miller Coors a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of a Seasonal Retail Customer Service Representative working at the Coors Brewery in Golden Colorado you will be part of the Guest Relations Team. You will be responsible for ensuring an excellent shopping experience at the Coors & Company gift store. Our retail rep team members provide professional, courteous, and positive customer service while interacting with customers who are learning and viewing how our delicious beer is made.
This role is a seasonal position and would work through the month of December and early January
- excellent customer service through positive, professional, and courteous interaction with customers and maintaining solid product knowledge
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and visual merchandise appearance of the store and displays
- Maintain physical store standards through timely ticketing and stocking merchandise and accurately filling out receivers
- Assist in the placement and organization of merchandise on the sales floor and in stockroom as well as assist in physical inventory counts
- Assist with opening and closing procedures in addition to counting of cash registers
The Other Qualifications –
- Strong people skills and excellent verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Must be at least 18 years of age. High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Retail experience is preferred, outside experience in an equivalent role is acceptable.
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a background check.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the entire Golden Valley
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with competitive compensation, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and other perks
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
Job Posting Grade: N/A
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver