We win through great people, working together to become First Choice for Consumers and Customers. We’re TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for:
Senior Financial Reporting Specialist
Based in Sofia
What You Will Be Accountable For:
Senior Financial Reporting Specialist role is about to provide full support in preparation of statutory company reports and US GAAP books and providing reports to local statistical authorities, by preparing the set of supportive reports and documents. He / She will conduct the processes of updating the financial procedures of the company and supports the process of updating the other business procedures in the company. He / She will ensure compliance with established control rules in the company.
Our growth-focused Senior Financial Reporting Specialist will:
- Be responsible for conducting the process of updating and changing the financial procedures of the company. Supports the process of changing business processes and company policies;
- Ensures compliance with established SOX control rules in the company;
- Prepares and submits for booking specific SAP entries and provisions and will reviews and checks manual entries in the SAP system for correctness;
- Performs the communication with the banks by ensuring timely and accurate information exchange.
- Supports the process of issuing, blocking, and changing the terms and conditions of corporate credit cards; Guides and supports the process of issuing and / or changing bank guarantees issued by or in favor of Kamenitza AD;
- Coordinates with business & GBS and supports the process of payments and exceptions to the company's standard payment policies by ensuring that approvals are met and that the engagement commitments are honored;
- Approves NonPO invoices in Ariba as BG technical Account reviewer;
- Prepares the company's local reports supporting reports and documentation under the guidance of Accounting Manager, participate in the preparation of the annual tax return, as well as the monthly, quarterly and annual reports to the authorities;
- Coordinates business and GBS with the preparation of reports and the provision of documents in external and internal audits of the company;
- Maintain a tool in relation to new Leasing Standard. Preparing the necessary entries to be posted.
- Prepares adhoc reports, checks and analyzes related to the company's activities
If you have the following…we want to hear from you!
- University Degree – Economics, Business and/or Accounting;
- Experience in Finance and/or Accounting;
- Deep understanding of accounting rules and processes good knowledge of the IFRS and in US GAAP is an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of statistical and financial analysis tools available is an advantage;
- Advanced user in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Power point;
- Advanced user in SAP;
- Fluent in English – both verbal & written;
- Strong analytical and problemsolving skills;
- You should:
- Be curious and challenge the expected, while using a growth mindset to fuel innovation;
- Be consumer and customer focused, and take accountability for delivering exceptional results;
- Drive consistency, quality and efficiency, leading with an enterprise mindset;
- Treat everyone with respect and be ethical, lawful and trustworthy at all times;
- Be disciplined and decisive problemsolver and a model for open and honest communication;
- Be collaborative actively listening to others and valuing diverse perspectives.
The closing date for application: 17/ 09 / 2019
*Applications received after this date will be reviewed for future recruitments
Our recruitment flow includes: CV screening + Video-based pre-selection approach -> Phone screening -> Online Assessment -> Panel interview - > Final feedback.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.