Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Sr. IT Project Management Specialist working in Denver, Colorado you will be part of the global IT Project Delivery team. The person is responsible for running global or local medium complexity projects or will act as part of work streams for large global programs. This person will ensure that risks are identified and handled appropriately and that objectives are achieved within budget, on time, and to the requisite quality.
- You are responsible for day-to-day management of 1-2 global or regional, low-medium complexity projects.
- Leads 1-2 project teams following PMO methodology; allocating and monitoring tasks and appraising individual performance on own projects. Works with a team of information technology professionals to deliver a project.
- Monitors and controls resources, revenue and capital costs against own project budget and facilitates management of expectations of all project partners.
- Ensuring informative project communications are crafted and distributed to project partners, including PMO, Steering Committee, IT Business Partners, business leads, and project team members. Distribute status reports, handle feedback and consolidate updates.
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You have at least 3 years of experience working in information technology or a related field. You should be broadly skills in information and communications technology.
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
Work Perks You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Chicago