Our Supply group is responsible for brewing, packaging and shipping the famous Budweiser beer. They also oversee aluminum can manufacturing, barley fields, hop farms and a rice mill. Life in the brewery is non-stop action with high-speed lines, tight production schedules and astonishingly high quality standards. This is a place where we measure efficiency in seconds, not hours, days or weeks. Paramount in all of this is a dedication to safety above all else and social responsibility. 99.8% of everything that enters our breweries is either completely used in the process or recycled. We also dedicate those big, high-speed lines to help our communities during times of disaster by packaging cans of emergency drinking water. Our customers expect the best and the Supply team provides it.
- Maintain machinery, meeting maintenance requirements for 480-volt, 3 phase systems, and minimizing downtime will be necessary.
- Support, troubleshoot, improve, and maintain high-speed production and packaging machinery.
- Utilize SAP to accurately and thoroughly detail and track all corrective and preventive maintenance performed throughout the course of the day; including searching and issuing parts, documenting equipment issues and entering inspection/measurement points
- Prioritize and self-schedule maintenance work around production activities.
- Drive plant goals & objectives through individually led projects and continuous improvement activities
- Responsible for programmable controllers and computer process controls.
- Ensure quality standards are met at all times.
- 8 hour work day, on one of three shifts, 1st: 11PM to 7AM. 2nd: 7AM to 3PM. 3rd: 3PM to 11PM
- Holidays and weekends are also required.
- PLC programming and troubleshooting experience required.
- 3 year industrial electrical/programming experience or two-year technical degree preferred
- Outstanding communication and team-orientation skills.
- Knowledge of Servos and related controllers including hydraulic and pneumatic, temperature controls.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, identify root causes (e.g. six sigma analysis) and propose and implement remedies
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics
- Ability to perform mechanical work, valve replacement, conveyor bearing and chain replacement, motor/gearbox replacement, lube routes
- Application of high-level quality standards.
- Adhere to plant safety and 5S requirements; Complete assigned work efficiently and per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Excellent computer skills.
- Outstanding work history, including good attendance.