The Support Staff position supports Wicked Weed Brewing’s bartenders and servers by keeping all bar operations running smoothly during service, including greeting guests, cleaning, organizing and restocking.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Removes plates, utensils and glassware from bar as needed
- Brings bus tub to dish pit and sorts appropriately
- Sweeps behind bar as needed
- Wipes off bar after guests leave and as needed with either murphy’s oil or sanitizer
- Keeps all surfaces behind bar clean
- Sprays down floor mats, bar mats, and drains
- Cleans glassware and restocks, keeping bartenders well-supplied with glassware at all times
- Assists bartenders as needed
- Greets guests with menus if bartender is busy
- Loads, runs and unloads bar dishwasher
- Changes kegs
- Carries trash, recycling and linen bag
- Empties broken glass bucket
- Restocks coolers and shelves behind bar
- Performs closing duties
Additional duties may be assigned as necessary.
Education and/or Experience - Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- High school diploma/GED
- Minimum of 1 year in a customer service role
- Team player
- Able to move fast and work hard for long periods of time
- Ability to be on your feet for long periods of time standing and/or walking. Walking surfaces may be wet and/or slippery. Ability to frequently sit, stoop, kneel, crouch. Ability to lift, carry or push weight up to 55 lbs.
- Work environment is that of a fast-paced busy brewpub with moderate to loud noise levels.