We win through great people, working together to become First Choice for Consumers and Customers. We’re TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for:
Sales Representative (Dolj)
What You Will Be Accountable For:
Achieving your monthly sales targets by implementing the business marketing and trade marketing plans and actions that are specific to your designated area
Our Sales Representative will:
- Be able to manage and propose relevant action plans for the distributors promotional activity;
- Be able to put his/hers analytical thought forward;
- Take action when identifying potential risks.
You will contribute to the Modern Trade channel growth through:
- Implementing the marketing and trade marketing promo plan
- Contributing to the distribution growth in your area
- Proposing and placing promo materials (POSM) and assets to the clients
- Implementing Bergenbier SA execution standard in the market
- Building a brilliant relationship with the clients
If you have the following…we want to hear from you!
- Medium / university studies
- Previous experience in FMCG sales is considered and advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of English language
- B category driver’s license
- Commercial oriented
- Be able to persuade and influence others
- Be able to handle under pressure situations
- Be Doer with a growth-oriented mindset;
- Be Independent and yet a team player;
- Be curious and challenge the expected!
Job Posting Grade: 9
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.