Of course our sales organization includes our field reps (who sell our leading brands into retail accounts, bars and restaurants across the country) but that barely scratches the surface. Opportunities include roles in forecasting, trade marketing, business and wholesaler development, pricing and promotion analysis and key account management; it’s the strategic side of how we sell our beer. Sales are the backbone of our company—we work hard to get our product in the hands of every one of our target consumers… of legal drinking age of course!
You love any opportunity to roll up your sleeves and deliver phenomenal results.
That’s what we like to hear.
If you’re interested in playing a key role in delivering some of the world’s best known brands to accounts in your local area, then a job on our Merchandiser team could be for you. This dedicated team engages our consumers by merchandising store shelves and displays with our globally recognized brands. A successful merchandiser is passionate about the Anheuser-Busch brands, takes accountability to ensure Anheuser-Busch products are displayed in the best possible way to meet the needs of our consumers, and drives sales through impactful market execution. The temporary merchandiser work schedule may vary week over week based on scheduling needs.
- Perform shelf set resets in key retail accounts
- Maintain a call frequency and conduct follow-up calls on executed accounts to ensure schematic pictures is maintained
- Build and maintain Anheuser-Busch product displays
- Organize, rotate, and stock shelves at each assigned account
- Install permanent new point of sale (POS) items in retail accounts
- Follow proper procedure for managing out of stocks at retail accounts
- Responsible for daily paperwork and the proper completion of all Company documents
- 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to lift, load, unload and move products weighing up to 180 lbs. and fulfill all physical requirements of the job
- Available and willing to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and/or holidays
- Bachelor’s degree
- Beverage industry experience