Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Manager, eCommerce Solution Delivery working in Denver, Colorado you will be part of the global Commercial application management team that manages the portfolio of B2B and B2C solutions across the global organization. The person will plan, design, and manage large scale Digital Marketing and Sales content management platforms for our global brands.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Team, Creative Team, and 3rd Party Vendors. You will be the key interface between the business, IT, and partners in planning, design, and development of solutions and future state capabilities.
- Keep up to date on marketing and advertising technology, evaluating those technologies, identifying the latest and greatest, and bringing components to life within the marketing stack that will help enable ecommerce and digital marketing processes.
- Ensure designs are developed to standards and specifications set by the global architecture team
- Conduct code reviews with IT and 3rd party providers to ensure content is developed consistently and through the build and use of reusable components / solutions.
- Ensure global developments are controlled and maintained via centralized code repository
- Work closely with enterprise architecture and solution architecture on researching new technology exploration and prototyping as needed
- Interact closely with 3rd party providers to ensure technical, financial, and quality targets are met in the development and delivery of services and solutions
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You have at least 8 years of experience implementing application solutions
- Working knowledge of marketing, eCommerce and other digital processes and how they are used
- Working knowledge of Marketing Technologies in two or more of the following: Salesforce, Adobe, Google Analytics, or other marketing technologies.
- Working knowledge of marketing systems, digital advertising, CRM and personalization.
- You have expertise in the following areas: Drupal 7/8 and Sitecore, a combination of programming skills, web systems, and the development of mobile web and native mobile apps.
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- Bonus points for experience with custom Drupal module development, Adobe Analytics, technical writing and/or technical architecture.
Work Perks You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver