THIS ROLE IS TO COVER MATERNITY LEAVE FOR AN INITIAL 12 MONTHS WITH AN OPTION TO EXTEND THEREAFTER.
THE ROLE CAN BE BASED ANYWHERE IN EUROPE
Why should you join us?
Our Export and License EMEA & APAC team have an entrepreneurial start-up feel. Diverse and virtual, we’ve got international experience to share with you and new markets for you to explore across EMEA & APAC. We’re serious about results. We move fast, cover a lot of ground, we’re agile and we work hard. We set ambitious goals, and we make things happen.
If you’d like to be a part of our growing team, read on and get ready for your career in beer!
Job Title: Marketing Manager - West Europe, E&L
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, you will support the development of Molson Coors international brands for Europe export and license markets relating to commercial (GMs, CMs and partners) as well as global/regional brand teams.
You'll have primary responsibility for emerging international brands across European region and assigned markets and you'll manage specific assigned marketing projects across all brands such as, brand plans development, packaging changes, and promotional plan roll-out, among many other brand marketing activities.
- You've gained at least 3 years Brand Marketing experience in an international FMCG; and you're experienced in rolling out brand activation projects (from ideation to results tracking)
- You're experienced with BTL marketing projects, cooperation with agencies and project management
- You put people first, you’ve proven you can build and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally using your strong
- You are bold and decisive, you make informed decisions through your strong analytical thinking
- You take accountability. you are structured and organized, able to work with multiple projects and contacts
- You learn every day, you welcomes the complexity of international structures and fast changing environments and you work well in virtual teams
- You're highly self-motivated, with a strong drive to push and get things done and with a “can-do-approach”, but you're a team player and you celebrate success together with your colleagues
- You're comfortable with international travel (up to 20% of time)
Ready for your career in beer with our Export & License EMEA & APAC team? Apply NOW!
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.