Our purpose at MillerCoors a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Manager, HR Business Partner working in Golden, Colorado you will be part of the HR Integrated Supply Chain Business Partner team. This person will deliver HR strategies and services within manufacturing functions to effectively build the organizational capability required to achieve business goals. This person provides thought leadership in the development of organizational capability through effective change management, talent management, employee relationship management and performance management.
This position reports to Director, HR Business Partner and works closely with the Integrated People Management, Compensation, Organizational Effectiveness, Benefits, and assigned functions to support the business strategy.
- Act as strategic partner by working collaboratively, developing organizational capability, utilizing insights, and providing thought leadership to specialist groups.
- Lead and ensure full use of integrated people management processes to grow talent and drive performance
- Be a change steward and ensure precise execution of employee change management initiatives
- Execute operational aspects of people management, utilizing knowledge of policies to coach leadership and employees and provide employee relations support and guidance
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree; graduate degree preferred
- You have at least 5 years of experience in HR
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various operational demands that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are adaptable – you can provide strategic guidance as well as roll up your sleeves and do day-to-day operational activities
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You are serious about results, and take pride in a consistent track record in delivering.
Work Perks You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance all year
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver